You can design your life
Time & Location
Life is a complex challenge we have to face every day, but how can we take action to make sure that our life is a reflection of who we are and what we want? You have to take a good look at it. And this class is designed to help you doing that.
How about applying some "science" to a human life?
In this class, you will learn how to organize, manage and plan your own life in order to move forward, achieve your goals and live a life that you love, because life should be managed, not solved.
- What is your life made of? (activity 1)
- Departments definition (activity 2)
- Departments goals (activity 3)
- Departments assessment (activity 4)
- Q&A (discussion)
What tools do you need to join?
- good internet connection to video-stream (this is a live ZOOM class)
- paper-notebook (or paper sheets) to take notes
- pencils, pens, markers (anything you already have at home)
- we reccommend you to use a laptop or tablet, but any device is OK
- use a headset or make sure you are in a quiet room
When is this class?
Class starts at 6PM on Saturday June 19: the reference time zone is GMT +7 (Bangkok Time Zone). Please check your time zone or send us a message and we will tell you exactly what time is for you.
How to join this class?
▼ Click on〔 Register 〕and then〔✚〕at the bottom of the page ▼
On the day of the event, you will receive an email with a ZOOM link - by clicking on the link you will automatically join (you can use a laptop, tablet or even phone).
About the instructor
Prof. Carlo C. has more than 15 years working in the interior design field and teaching interior design for several international universities, institutions and colleges. He's also an accredited online instructor who has started his own online educational platform called onlivedu.com. For more info about him, you can check his linkedin account.
For any question, please send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org
This class is an original creation by onlivedu.com - all rights reserved
- CEO class ticket$9$90$0